[asterisk-users] Fax with asterisk

Erik Haider Forsen erikf at opera.com
Tue Sep 23 08:32:51 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your suggestion. The problem is that most of our users
would not feel comfortable with using software fax solutions. So we
will have to stick with the old fax machine.

Our reception takes care of the fax machine, receiving and sending
faxes. This one fax is shared by ~ 600 employees.

Erik