[asterisk-users] [1.4.21.2] Checking that already off-hook?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 23 05:29:22 CDT 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:23:28 +0200 (CEST), Julien Claassen
<julien at c-lab.de> wrote:
>   I wouldn't know a proper way to check for off-hook. But, couldn't you change
>your dialplan?

Thanks for the suggestion, and this is how the script works now, but
since most customers do call with CID enabled, I'd like to send a
broadcast on the LAN to display this information on everyone's PC
before Asterisk goes off-hook and does its spiel.

Isn't there a way to check the status an FXO card is in?