[asterisk-users] SIP request send me 482 error

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-users at gofferje.homelinux.org
Mon Sep 22 10:53:14 CDT 2008

Hi,

remi.druilhe at orange-ftgroup.com schrieb:
> In fact, after entering in Asterisk for the first time, my call is
> redirected to an other component of my system. This other equiment
> redirect the same call to Asterisk a second time.

Hm, I suppose, your "equipment" is using reinvites for that redirection.
The only idea to solve this I can think of would be having your
"equipment" stay in the media path, i.e. making that redirection a brand
new call. Then * shouldn't complain.
But in my opinion that would be pretty ugly by means of scalability and
ressources.
Maybe a redesign of your callflow in general would be a better option.

Terve,
Stefan

--
Last words of a stormchaser: