[asterisk-users] Problem using AJAM on asterisk 1.4.17

Jason Martin jmartin at metrixmatrix.com
Mon Sep 22 08:46:20 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to do some simple tests with AJAM on asterisk 1.4.17 and I'm not
having much success.

Right now the http server just listens on localhost:8088. I've used lynx and
elinks for testing. I am able to get an Authentication accepted message using
login, and I can view the stored auth cookie which is valid, but any attempt
to use any other command immediate after results in an error response and
"Authentication Required" message. I am not seeing any other errors in logs.

My http.conf:
[general]
enabled=yes
;enablestatic=yes
bindaddr=127.0.0.1
bindport=8088

And manager.conf:
[general]
enabled = yes
webenabled = yes
;httptimeout = 10
port = 5038
;bindaddr = 127.0.0.1
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
displayconnects=off

[testuser]
secret = testpass
read = all
write = all
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255

--

Thanks for any help that can be offered!

--
Jason Martin
Metrix Matrix, Inc.