[asterisk-users] Astricon news online?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 05:30:52 CDT 2008

Hi,

It's almost happening. Are there going to be any online feeds on
Twitter, ScribbleLive or any audio or video streams? There are so many
free tools to share your experiences in writing or via audio or video.
Call a short report into Utterz.com. The #asterisk IRC channel,
whatever. While I realize that when it's happening, you are involved,
but how abput some reports from the room when you've had enough beer
and didn't get lucky?

Share your experiences as soon as you can, while they're fresh. Next
Friday I hope to have a few returning Astricon people on the VUC to
talk about the new Digium Beachball 2.0 or maybe even more significant
experiences. The tweaker and the mousepads still rock.