[asterisk-users] SIP request send me 482 error

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-users at gofferje.homelinux.org
Mon Sep 22 04:49:01 CDT 2008

Hi,

remi.druilhe at orange-ftgroup.com schrieb:
> I have done what you told me to do, but nothing changed. Always the same
> problem.

If I understand your dialplan right, your * is still calling itself via
SIP, right?

This is what is called a loop. You should review your dialplan and
replace all dial(SIP/... at samebox) by goto(respective_context,exten,pri).

Or are you trying to call SIP clients which are registered to the box?
In that case you don't dial(SIP/exten at box) but dial(SIP/accountname)
while accountname is what stands in [] for that client in your sip.conf.

Terve,
Stefan

--
Last words of a stormchaser: