[asterisk-users] Digium training course

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sun Sep 21 11:15:33 CDT 2008

On Thursday 18 September 2008 20:56:58 Craig Guy wrote:
> I felt at the time the written portion was heavily biased towards people
> who had done the training - in fact I would go so far as to say that it was
> designed specifically to discriminate against people who had not attended
> the official training.

I'd have to disagree with that, having taken the written portion without
having attended the bootcamp, and I got one of the highest scores of the
people there that day.  Included was one question that I believe I was the
only that day to have gotten right.  Of course, I had the written the
application upon which that question was based, so I had an unfair advantage,
I suppose.  Other than that question, though, I'd have to say that the
written portion highly favored the person with a well-rounded set of
experiences with Asterisk.

However, the test has been revised since I have taken it, and Jared assures me
that some of the more tricky questions have been removed, so the written
portion may be easier nowadays.

--
Tilghman