[asterisk-users] Setting up Asterisk to make calls using a VoIP provider and the regular phone line

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:33:00 CDT 2008

Hitesh,
If you dont have experience with Linux I would recommend you to use Trixbox,
that will come with all the required packages and will do everythign for
you.
Re: FXO and FXS, you don't need to buy any card for True VoIP. Now you can
buy DIDs that can come to your asterisk over the internet.

Jai
www.didforsale.com
*Buy SIP DIDs at low cost unlimited minutes
http://www.didforsale.com"