[asterisk-users] Help with MFC/R2

Dae Yeung Um nowtek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:49:49 CDT 2008

Hello Moises

The Telco is ETB and I'm in Colombia.
I put ar,20,4 because on all instructions found on internet says that.
Anyway, I tried co-land, with same results.

Thank you for your offer on troubleshoot remotely, but I'll attend Astricon
2008 on nextweek and I have to leave tomorrow. May be we can meet there and
take a cup of coffee!!  I'll try to attend your session. Looks very
interesting.

Thank you again.

DAE YEUNG UM