[asterisk-users] Custom Voicemail emails

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:53:46 CDT 2008

We have done something similar using the category option with the voicemail.
Our emails look like this:

------

TO   : Big Boss

ID   : 2

CAT. : EMERGENCY

BOX  : 100

FROM : "Emergency Line" <5552221212>

DUR  : 0:20

DATE : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 01:28:27 PM

------

Internal Access:

*98 for Personal Voicemail or *99 for Main Voicemail

You could easily append this to the subject line, so it will show different
per category.

Thanks,

Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca