[asterisk-users] OT: Cisco 1841 - Can it be made SIP aware?

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Sep 18 11:38:53 CDT 2008

Barton

I think this will help you out

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com...1-6136216.html
<http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-6136216.html>

Cory J. Andrews

Director New Market Initiatives

Sayers Media Group

VoIP Supply, LLC

454 Sonwil Drive

Buffalo, NY 14225

716-250-3402 OFFICE

716-630-1548 FAX

716-601-4474 MOBILE

candrews at sayersmedia.com <mailto:brett at voipsupply.com>

Have I exceeded your expectations?  Please share your experience with my
boss,  Benjamin P. Sayers <mailto:bsayers at voipsupply.com> , CEO

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the
property of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or
reproduced without the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If
you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error,
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then
454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.