[asterisk-users] how to detect pickup...

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 03:02:31 CDT 2008

Hi,

One of the solutions would be to overwrite standard *8 behaviour with
your custom macro that will 1) pickup a call as usual b) send
notification via AMI or whatever else you want. This can be done with
[applicationmap] in features.conf - see
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+features.conf

Regards,

Chris