[asterisk-users] Help with MFC/R2

Dae Yeung Um nowtek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:33:54 CDT 2008

Thank you for the reply

I shutdown asterisk and tried again and I have to following logs...

OUTGOING TEST :

Testcall.conf
	caller yes
	destination-no 6055151
	originating-no 7309130
	protocol-class mfcr2
	protocol-variant ar,20,4
	circuits 1-2

Log:

./testcall
Chan 1, class 'mfcr2', variant 'ar,20,4', end 2, caller 1, from '7309130' to
'6055151'
Chan 2, class 'mfcr2', variant 'ar,20,4', end 2, caller 1, from '7309131' to
'6055152'
Thread for channel 0
Thread for channel 1
MFC/R2 Chan   1: Call control(9)
MFC/R2 Chan   1: Unblock
MFC/R2 Chan   1: 1001  ->      [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
MFC/R2 Chan   2: Call control(9)
MFC/R2 Chan   2: Unblock
MFC/R2 Chan   2: 1001  ->      [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
MFC/R2 Chan   1: local_unblocking_expired
Chan   1: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   1: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
MFC/R2 Chan   2: local_unblocking_expired
Chan   2: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   2: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Main thread

----

Incoming test :

Testcall.conf

	caller no
	protocol-class mfcr2
	protocol-variant ar,20,4
	on-offered answer
	circuits 1-2

Log:

Chan 1, class 'mfcr2', variant 'ar,20,4', end 2, caller 0, from '' to ''
Chan 2, class 'mfcr2', variant 'ar,20,4', end 2, caller 0, from '' to ''
Thread for channel 0
Thread for channel 1
MFC/R2 Chan   1: Call control(9)
MFC/R2 Chan   1: Unblock
MFC/R2 Chan   1: 1001  ->      [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
MFC/R2 Chan   2: Call control(9)
MFC/R2 Chan   2: Unblock
MFC/R2 Chan   2: 1001  ->      [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
MFC/R2 Chan   2: local_unblocking_expired
MFC/R2 Chan   1: local_unblocking_expired
Chan   2: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   1: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   1: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   2: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Main thread
Main thread
Main thread

Seems no any response from far side... Do you have any ideas??

Only one time, I got the following log:

#./testcall
Chan 1, class 'mfcr2', variant 'ar,20,4', end 2, caller 0, from '' to ''
Chan 2, class 'mfcr2', variant 'ar,20,4', end 2, caller 0, from '' to ''
Thread for channel 0
Thread for channel 1
MFC/R2 Chan   1: Call control(9)
MFC/R2 Chan   1: Unblock
MFC/R2 Chan   1: 1001  ->      [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
MFC/R2 Chan   2: Call control(9)
MFC/R2 Chan   2: Unblock
MFC/R2 Chan   2: 1001  ->      [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
Chan   2: -- Protocol failure on channel 0, cause (32773) Unexpected CAS bit
pattern
Chan   1: -- Protocol failure on channel 0, cause (32773) Unexpected CAS bit
pattern
Chan   2: -- Protocol failure on channel 0, cause (32773) Unexpected CAS bit
pattern
Chan   1: -- Protocol failure on channel 0, cause (32773) Unexpected CAS bit
pattern
MFC/R2 Chan   2: local_unblocking_expired
MFC/R2 Chan   1: local_unblocking_expired
Chan   1: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   1: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   2: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Chan   2: -- Local end unblocked! :-)
Main thread
MFC/R2 Chan   2:      <- 1101  [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
Chan   2: -- Far end blocked! :-(
Chan   2: -- Far end blocked! :-(
MFC/R2 Chan   1:      <- 1101  [1/BLOCKED /Idle          /Idle         ]
Chan   1: -- Far end blocked! :-(
Chan   1: -- Far end blocked! :-(
Main thread
Main thread
Main thread

But after rerunning the test, I only get the first log (w/o Far end
replies.)

Any help will be really appreciated!

Thank you!