[asterisk-users] Digium training course

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:25:17 CDT 2008

That is good you have all those years of experiences and you might know more
than the instructor.  But I dont see the connection, or the point you are
trying to make.  The question is that there is a space to apply a coupon
code, and I was wondering how and where one could get one.  I don't recall
asking for free training, so I don't see why you are saying for that matter
you think people with experience should get the dCAP.  It doesn't make any
sense to me.