[asterisk-users] Speech recognition on simultaneous SIP / PSTN calls

Allann Jones allanjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:03:58 CDT 2008

Hi. I'm writing a speech recognition module for Asterisk. I'm having
problems with simultaneous SIP and PSTN calls. Sometimes Asterisk crashes in
this scenario. I don't have problem with simultaneous calls using PSTN calls
only.
The implementation is in the file res/res_speech.c
Does someone know if the isolation differs in these two protocols? Each
function has its own mutex, but the crash still happening.
I'm using Asterisk 1.4.21.2

Thank you.

--
Allann J. O. Silva

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was not
enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the true
architecture, I got out of the public library. For an impoverished child
whose family could not afford to buy books, the library was the open door to
wonder and achievement, and I can never be sufficiently grateful that I had
the wit to charge through that door and make the most of it." (from I.
Asimov, 1994)