[asterisk-users] dundi

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:46:37 CDT 2008

I have two Asterisk servers running on the same LAN.  One starts fine,
but when I start the other I get:

   pbx_dundi.c:4582 load_module: Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0 port 4520:
Address already in use

and Asterisk does not start.

OK I thought, I'll just change the port in dundi.conf.  I changed it
to 4521 and indeed it started just fine, until I reboot that is.  WHen
I reboot, I get the same error, but this time w/ the new port number:

   pbx_dundi.c:4582 load_module: Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0 port 4520:
Address already in use

What could be the problem, or better yet waht's the fix!

Thanks,
Hugh