[asterisk-users] Asterisk

Quan Nguyen, (NCS) Quan.Nguyen at McGill.Ca
Mon Sep 15 07:05:13 CDT 2008

That should be Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:ulaw,,10)

-quan

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of michel freiha
Sent: September-15-08 7:01 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk

Dear All,
I have the below context defined in extensions.con:

[a2billing]
exten => _X.,1,Gotoif($[${EXTEN} = 111] ? 21)
exten => _X.,2,DeadAGI,a2billing.php
exten => _X.,3,Wait,2
exten => _X.,4,Hangup
exten => _X.,21,Wait(2)
exten => _X.,22,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:ulaw)
exten => _X.,23,Wait(2)
exten => _X.,24,Playback(/tmp/asterisk-recording)
exten => _X.,25,Wait(2)
exten => _X.,26,Hangup

When a customer dial 111 number the asterisk server play a beep wav file...The customer record his voice and click on # to hear his voice...
The question is:
I need to give the customers only 10 seconds to record his voice, after that the system should stay 2 seconds before playing back the voice recorded

Thanks