[asterisk-users] [OT] email netiquette (was: Re: Re: Asterisk realtime MySQL clients from same IP problem)

Patrick Maartense pmaartense at csbenter.at
Mon Sep 15 04:20:38 CDT 2008

Your right with this part
But as I also have some knowldge on other parts but ms , *nix etc I know it is nowadays possible for almost every email client to correctly display html email. And be honest does it not read more easy if you have a nice font and some markup available?

I know mailman is an old package and should be more flexible in handling and distributing html email.

For standards: yes Ms is hardly compliant, but to bad they hardly care because the want to provide functionality towards their (paying) customers.

But as you said if 99% of the packages do it way A, then that way is defacto standard and the remaining 1% will have to adopt.

Just my 2 satang.