[asterisk-users] Newber

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Sun Sep 14 23:50:55 CDT 2008

As Dean mentioned, Voiceroute (sponsor of Druid Open Source Unified
Communications project) was one of the few asterisk related companies

Take a look at our Blackberry app for call control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L16ecEunNIQ
Looking forward to feedback.

Ming

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:03 AM, Dean Collins <Dean at cognation.net> wrote:

>  Yes there are a number of carrier related mobile voip projects but very
> few call control solutions from the asterisk developers.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Dean
> *Subject:* Re: [asterisk-users] Newber
>

> On Sep 13, 2008, at 7:22 AM, Dean Collins wrote:
>

>    Thought this might interest some people on this list;
>
> http://www.voip-news.com/feature/newber-iphone-autoforwarding-091208/
>

> I'm actually surprised at the lack of mobile intergration into Asterisk – I
> know Druid has a mobile integration application but that's pretty mucht eh
> only one I've seen….anyone have any thoughts why?
>

> Dean,
>

> Other mobile VoIP solutions are out there. ;)
>

> We're finding that mobile integration means different things to different
> people, ranging from outbound mobile toll-bypass to inbound VoIP over WiFi.
>

> --
>
> Eric Chamberlain
>
> Founder
>
> RF.com
>
> http://RF.com/

Ming Yong
CEO, www.voiceroute.org
Druid - Open Source Unified Communications
DID: +1-877-242-3704
Office: +1-866-915-2407 ext 301
SIP/email: ming at voiceroute.net
Attend Vikram's talk at ASTRICON 2008, 23-25 Sept 08, Glendale Arizona
http://www.astricon.net/2008/glendale/web/confTracks.php#t193

Meet us at WEB 2.0 EXPO, 17-18 Sept 08, Booth #17 in Long Tail Pavilion,
Javits Center, NYC
http://druidweb20.eventbrite.com

DruidCON 1-2 Oct Atlanta GA (The leading UC 2.0 Application platform)
http://www.voiceroute.org/druidcon

VoiceCON 08 San Francisco
10-13 Nov 08, Booth #738, Moscone North Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
http://druidvoicecon.eventbrite.com

UC 2.0 Video - Mozilla Ubiquity + Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-5rDBPuGRc