[asterisk-users] Read dublicate dtmf

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Sep 14 08:34:34 CDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Il Neofita <asteriskmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently install asterisk 1.4.21.2, I am using dtmfmode = rfc2833
> I also tried the relaxdtmf on sip.conf
> But the read command reads double digits
>
> any idea?
>
> Thank you

What is the endpoint (phone) sending the DTMF?  Is it set for rfc2833
as well?  Have you tried inband?  They should match.

When asking for help, it is much better to include all the relevant
details.  Otherwise, people will either ignore your post, or not have
enough info to hint at a proper solution.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro