[asterisk-users] [FreeBSD 6.3/Ports] Make does nothing

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Fri Sep 12 17:44:28 CDT 2008

Hello

	I updated the Ports collection to compile the latest Asterisk, but
after running "make config", "make" just returns without doing
anything:

=============
# pkg_version -v | grep asterisk
asterisk-1.4.20.1_1                 <   needs updating (port has
1.4.21.2_3)
^C

# cd /usr/ports/net/asterisk
# make
#

There's nothing in /var/log/messages that would explain why this
happens. FWIW, Asterisk is currently running on this host, but until I
type "make deinstall ; make reinstall", I guess it shouldn't be a
problem. Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you.