[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Fedora 9

MFH asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Fri Sep 12 16:13:48 CDT 2008

It's like the same except you wget a different package and I don't think
you have a menuselect option and you do it before you compile asterisk.
    For addons I think there might be some configuration if you are
planning to use the database stuff which I don't use. The sounds come
with the asterisk install and the menuselect allows you to decide which
sounds you want. But, if compiling is foreign to you as someone points
out maybe you should not take that route.

I don't agree that upgrading is difficult with this process though.