[asterisk-users] Asterisk and CallerID Resolution

Todd Reese treese65 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:40:20 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to incorporate callerid_shell.agi into my Asterisk 1.4.21.2.

I'm having trouble with it only returning data from the nanpa database.   If
I fire it up manually, I get the correct data from the sqlite3 database.

What is everybody using for callerid resolution for their systems?

Best Regards,

Todd Reese