[asterisk-users] Asterisk and cloud computing (amazon EC2 + S3)

henry at henrythebig.com henry at henrythebig.com
Wed Sep 10 09:06:40 CDT 2008

I use Amazon EC2 when my capacity reach the max limit. Because I don't have control on witch datacenter or Internet connection my new virtual machine will start I got some problems, not very often, with low bandwith and now I'm working on a new AMI with watchdogs for voice quality and latency issues.

My plan is to use AWS just for transcoding... Maybe some other guys in community use it for IVRs or gateways... I'm curios to find out :)

Best regards,

Chris Hariga
MyPBX. US