[asterisk-users] how to disallow the native bridge between the two channel

bala krishnan mbk_bala at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:48:08 CDT 2008

Hi,

 Thanks for your apt response.

 I also tried by starting the recording before the dial command through  AMI. But in that scenario also, there are some issue such that both the streams are not getting updated at the same time. Sometimes one stream takes nearly 2 seconds to getting updated. Here i require both the stream updation needs to be happening at the same time. And this voice updation issue is not there when i included the t option in Dial application.

Kindly give your suggestion on this.

Asterisk version - 1.4.21.2

Thanks,
balasam.