[asterisk-users] Asterisk and cloud computing (amazon EC2 + S3)

Steve Finkelstein sf at stevefink.net
Tue Sep 9 21:56:29 CDT 2008

Hey folks,

I'm looking to potentially take some of my Asterisk servers and see
how well they fare in a cloud computing environment such as Amazon EC2
+ S3. I was curious to hear feedback from anyone who's willing to
share their experience if they've already done the same. Have you had
a positive experience and if not with Amazon, what other grid
computing platform? Was it horrible and you'll never go back to it?
Great ordeal of jitter/noise?

Thanks a lot for your insight. :-)

/sf