[asterisk-users] CLI and AGI question

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 9 11:49:13 CDT 2008

Hello!
   I wondered could I (mis)use an AGI program to decide if I pickup. At the
moment asterisk has to pck up, when the "ring tone" has stopped playing.
   The dialplan looks like this:
*** CUT ***
exten => NUM,1,System(mplayer file > /dev/null)
exten => NUM,n,Answer()
exten => NUM,n,Jack(i(system:playback_1)o(system:capture_1))
*** CUT ***
   Now I wonder could I insert some AGI-script that would let me decide to pick
up in my own time?
   Has anyone done this before/ I'm aonly going for it, because on my pc I use
asterisk and nothig else and this seems to be the most comfortable solution in
SO MANY respects.
   Kindest regards and thanks for anything
            Julien

--------