[asterisk-users] AstriCon 2008 - Two Weeks To Go - Register Today

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Sep 9 10:30:16 CDT 2008

Asterisk Users  -

Just a reminder that we're now only two weeks away from the kick-off
of AstriCon 2008.  This year's show is looking really good: at this
point we're expecting over 700 Asterisk users, developers, and
resellers.  There are currently 60 presentations scheduled, including
keynotes from Brian Aker from MySQL and Stefan Öberg from Skype.  The
exhibit floor has expanded with more than 30 vendors.  The CodeZone
(the development lab and lounge) will have more gear than ever before
-- Digium is providing a huge array of servers, desktops and cards,
plus many of the exhibitors have agreed to sacrifice hardware and
software to the cause.

If you've never been to an AstriCon before, ask some of those who
have: it's a great opportunity to meet other Asterisk users, recruit
talent, expand your sales channel and have a great time.  The content
is 100% on-target coverage of Asterisk or related industry
events/trends (with far less "sales pitch" than most conferences).
The exhibit hall vendors are all offering goods and services that are
relevant to the Asterisk users, developers or resellers.

Register here:  http://www.astricon.net/2008/glendale/web/attendRegister.php

If you've not yet registered, please get signed up as soon as
possible.  The main hotel is rapidly running out of rooms --
fortunately there are plenty of alternate hotels within walking
distance.  Remember that prices go up by $100 once the conference has
started.

Thanks,

-S

--
Steven Sokol
Product Manager - Software Products

P.S.  - To those on the Dev and Biz lists: sorry for the duplicate
posting, but we really want everyone to know about the event.