[asterisk-users] OT: ARI

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 9 06:38:18 CDT 2008

Maybe this will work for you, but I am not sure what files are touched
by ARI.  It seems that it would have to touch extensions.conf for
forwarding to work as well as recording (or at least try to write to a
DB).  Actually, the more I think about it the less I think it will
work for you, but....

http://www.elastixconnection.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=2&Itemid=72

Thanks,
Steve Totaro