[asterisk-users] Manager API -> call to agi

Chriss krzysiez at go2.pl
Tue Sep 9 06:25:39 CDT 2008

Hi

What i need to do:

exten => 1001,1,AGI(Agent.agi)

agent.agi - login my interface in system

i would call to 1001 using Manager API and login interface in Asterisk.
This is possible?

Now i use originate. Something like that:

Action: originate
Channel: SIP/ekiga
Context: default
Exten: 1001
Prioriy: 1

This is work fine, but:

if i run my manager application with this parameters then Softphone(SIP/ekiga) start ringing. if i accept connection then agi start. I need something without accept connection.
"Quiet login"

ofcourse, i can put in my manager api application AddQueueMember, RemoveQueueMember and all my agi application convert to manager api, but i don't want.

I would like to call and login my interface using manager api. Is this possible?