[asterisk-users] realtime queue reload

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:22:06 CDT 2008

wrote:

> > I dont have problem to make a reload by AMI.
> > My questions was if module reload app_queue.so is the right way to do
> > this, because whis "reload" I reload everything.
> >
> > Its fact that I have to do reload queue otherwise Asterisk did not load
> > realtime database with new settings.
>
> Definitely not.
>
> Realtime should reload settings on every new call, and this is working
> for me on periodic_announce and periodic_announce_frequency. However
> this will work only for new calls, existing calls will have settings
> as loaded at their enter queue.
>
> My Asterisk version is 1.4.19, addons 1.4.6
>
> If you enable debug 1 you should see in your full log:

Hi,
I have 1.4.21.2 and addons 1.4.7

If I do reload I have this:

[Sep  9 12:10:12] DEBUG[4709] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Static SQL:
SELECT category, var_name, var_val, cat_metr
ic FROM fileconf WHERE filename='queues.conf' and commented=0 ORDER BY
filename, cat_metric desc, var_metric asc, category
, var_name, var_val, id

And I have found only this in debug file:

[Sep  9 12:12:02] DEBUG[20173] app_queue.c: Queue test has no realtime members
defined. No need for update

Might be this is the reason, I do add agents with AMI QueueAdd.

So changes in realtime queues.conf will not be read, I have to do reload.

best regards
Thomas