[asterisk-users] Dundi Help

technocrat voip techievoip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 01:41:10 CDT 2008

Hello All,

Iam trying to achive a simple load balancing with dundi.

Here i have three asterisk boxes like below.

*.*.*.121  which is the dundi server

*.*.*.137 "A" Peer which has the 1000 phone registerd to it

*.*.*.204 "B" Peer which has the 200 phone registered to it.

The expected behavior of  my setup is once i dial from 1000 phone it has to
goto "B" peer using the ".121" dundi server.

Iam getting confused with the public key / private key stuff here.

Iam using the "astgenkey -n " command to generate them .

Can any body help me by explaining , what keys i have to generate on each
server and which keys i need to copy to which server .

regards

All the conf file stuff is is like below

*.*.*.137

iax.conf

[priv]
type=friend