[asterisk-users] SIP Extension Config Issue

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Sep 8 16:37:54 CDT 2008

>exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,1,Dial(SIP/200&SIP/201&SIP/202&SIP/203,30,tr)
>exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,n,NoOP(Dial Status: ${DIALSTATUS})
>exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,n,NoOP(Hangup Cause: ${HANGUPCAUSE})
>exten => _1xxxxxxxxxx,n,Gosub(s-${DIALSTATUS},s,1)
>
>[s-BUSY]
>
>exten => s,1,Voicemail(${ARG1}@sip|b)

Doug,
Appreciate the info. So looking at voip-info I see NoOP would print the
variables, and that led me to add them in just after the dial command
before my voicemail command. I unplugged all the handsets, reloaded
asterisk and called in from a cell. Earlier today this got me a busy signal
but now it worked and simply attempted to ring for the specified time and
then executed the two NoOPs then went to voicemail?

I don't know why it works now, but learning the above makes troubleshooting
so much easier!

Thank you very much!

jlc