[asterisk-users] Asterisk realtime MySQL clients from same IP problem

Patrick Maartense pmaartense at csbenter.at
Mon Sep 8 15:37:51 CDT 2008

Not really, I have all these files, I just mentioned the fields that are filled by my queries ( nex time I will post the complete create statements )

But I think (HOPE) I found the problem

I only had SIPPEERS defined in the config
NOT sipusers

Now I have not seen these problems anymore (at least for now)

Tnx anyway..
Reg
PM