[asterisk-users] Occassional garbled voicemail

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Sun Sep 7 09:06:32 CDT 2008

I recently installed 1.4.21.2 on Debian 2.6.18-6 and since then, I am
experiencing occassional garbled voicemail messages.  Specifically, what
happens is that the first 15-20 seconds of the message is fine, but
sometimes after that the sound starts to break up and the end of the
message is unintelligable.  There doesn't seem to be any pattern to this.
It happens with equal frequency on incoming calls from both SIP trunks and
PRIs.  I am *not* experiencing any sound breakup on live calls, either on-
or off-net.

Has any else seen anything like this?

TIA

Bruce Komito