[asterisk-users] error while trying to compile dahdi-tools-trunk

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Sep 7 08:22:57 CDT 2008

Hi.  I am getting the following error while trying to compile the
dahdi-tools-trunk from svn this morning.

gcc -g -O2 -I. -O2 -g -fPIC -Wall -DBUILDING_TONEZONE   -MD -MT
sethdlc.o -MF .sethdlc.o.d -MP -c -o sethdlc.o sethdlc.c
sethdlc.c: In function 'set_iface':
sethdlc.c:205: error: 'union <anonymous>' has no member named
'ifru_settings'

I previously installed dahdi-trunk before trying to compile this
package, but no joy.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?