[asterisk-users] Call monitor/barge/train

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Sep 5 12:56:09 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Mark Hamilton <mark.h at cage151.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm planning on migrating someone who uses a very mature system. They would
> be logging in either as AgentLogin() or AQM. The main requirement however,
> is:
>
> The supervisor will have a control panel, where he will see how many of his
> agents are on call. If they are, he can "right-click" on the agent and get
> the options Call Monitor (where the super just listens in on the call, or
> new reps can listenin), Call Train (where the super and agent can talk to
> each other for training, but the customer doesn't hear them, or older reps
> can train newer reps), Call Barge (where everyone can hear everyone else,
> super agent and caller)
>

> How or what can facilitate this?
>

> Thanks!

You might want to check out QueueMetrics.  It is free for two agents,
so I don't feel it out of place to post here.
http://queuemetrics.com/

It may not fit the bill for what you want entirely but it is very
feature rich and may solve other requirements you may have now or in
the future.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
1.888.777.1888