[asterisk-users] Problem with Call Forward

Nhadie nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Wed Sep 3 12:08:45 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if the list would allow me to discuss it here or should
this be on the trixbox mailing list. anyway, i will still try to help

i thought you were using their followme setup on the gui, i am not
familiar with *72, but you can verify what *72 is looking by searching
for exten => *72 on any extensions*.conf file.

also check on the console while you are dialing what are the errors. Try
setting verbosity higher so you can see what's happening.

core set verbosity 10 or higher if not much information.

regards,
nhadie