[asterisk-users] AgentCallbackLogin AddQueueMember

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Wed Sep 3 07:48:16 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Lee, John (Sydney)
<John.Lee at compuware.com> wrote:
>> > Just out of curiosity, where do you get this AddQueueMember syntax
> from?
>>
>> Here:
>>
> http://www.digium.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.oreilly.c
> om
>> /books/9780596510480.pdf
>> page: 367
>
> Oh so the VOIP Wiki is out of date!

It's wiki, anyone can update it.

> Now, where should we go to for reliable Asterisk info then?

asterisk-dev-mc*CLI> show application AddQueueMember
asterisk-dev-mc*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'AddQueueMember' =-

[Synopsis]
Dynamically adds queue members

[Description]
   AddQueueMember(queuename[|interface[|penalty[|options[|membername]]]]):
Dynamically adds interface to an existing queue.
If the interface is already in the queue and there exists an n+101 priority
then it will then jump to this priority.  Otherwise it will return an error
The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:
       'j' -- jump to +101 priority when appropriate.
  This application sets the following channel variable upon completion:
     AQMSTATUS    The status of the attempt to add a queue member as a
                     text string, one of
           ADDED | MEMBERALREADY | NOSUCHQUEUE
Example: AddQueueMember(techsupport|SIP/3000)

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,