[asterisk-users] Newbie Polycom: ACD AgentLogin display on phone

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 3 02:32:35 CDT 2008

I played with the Polycom login/logout function about a year ago, and it
looked brilliant.

I could never get it to work, but at the time I had both Polycom and
Digium agree that it would be worth getting running.

I ran out of time on that project, and have never re-visited it. But it
would be a great feature to get working!

PaulH