[asterisk-users] fax / t38 gateway

Jonn R Taylor jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Thu Oct 30 23:03:41 CDT 2008

Here is the QOS script that I use on my bridge.

http://www.taylortelephone.com/asterisk/astshape

I have also had a very high success rate with Fax-->ATA-->SIP-->Asterisk-->SIP-->PSTN and the other way. The fax is a Brother MFC-440CN.

I have posted most of my hylafax iaxmodem configs and other asterisk setup scripts. All are welcome.

Steve, you have done a wonder full job on your spandsp library! THANK YOU
I have the ability to do a lot of pure VOIP testing if you need it.

Jonn