[asterisk-users] CHANUNAVAIL with a TDM800 card

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 15:24:31 CDT 2008

Thanks for the asterisk restart command.  That saved me a few minutes during each test.  As for the genzaptelconf command, it creates zaptel.conf and zapata-auto.conf but not the zaptel-channels.conf.  Zaptel-channels.conf is blank and doesn't work until I manually add a channel to it.  Thanks for all your responses.

root at pbx:/ $ genzaptelconf

STOPPING ASTERISK
Asterisk Stopped

STOPPING FOP SERVER
FOP Server Stopped
Generating  '/etc/zaptel.conf'
Generating  '/etc/asterisk/zapata-auto.conf'
Unloading zaptel hardware drivers:.
Waiting for zap to come online...OK
 wct4xxp.
 wcte12xp.
 wct1xxp.
 wcte11xp.
 wctdm24xxp.
 wcfxo.
 wctdm.
 wcusb.
 xpp_usb.
Running ztcfg:                                             [  OK  ]

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
Permissions OK

STARTING ASTERISK
Asterisk Started

STARTING FOP SERVER
FOP Server Started
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            from-zaptel     en         default