[asterisk-users] Old mantis e-mails

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Thu Oct 30 11:57:29 CDT 2008

I am suddenly getting a bunch of OLD (as in 3-9 months old) e-mails
from mantis saying things like a note has been added to an issue etc.,
and yet the issue has not been touched in months and the "new note" it
is referring to is also months old.  Consequently, I never received
these e-mails before either.  The e-mail itself shows that
"carolina.digium.com" received the message "back in the day" but the
next hop (my server) shows todays date.

Is it just me or has mantis been holding onto old e-mail and finally
sending it?

Daniel