[asterisk-users] Sangoma Question

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:37:27 CDT 2008

Jeremy Mann wrote:

> Any advise on troubleshooting this:
>
> Oct 29 02:25:58 nurscarepbx kernel: wanpipe2: OOF alarm is OFF
>
> Oct 29 02:25:58 nurscarepbx kernel: wanpipe2: RED alarm is OFF
>
> Oct 29 02:26:05 nurscarepbx kernel: wanpipe2: RAI alarm is OFF
>
> Oct 29 02:26:05 nurscarepbx kernel: wanpipe2: RED alarm is OFF
>
> It happens nightly, and I have to reset asterisk to “clear” it.
> Zap/Dahdi channels wont’ work until I do.

 The message is that you're losing frame/timing on your circuit. So there's two issues really. The first is that chan_zap/dahdi using Sangoma wanpipe drivers isn't recovering from a red alarm. The second is trying to find out why your provider is dropping frame on you every night.

 You'll want to consult Sangoma support for the first issue, and call your carrier on the second one.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/