[asterisk-users] Asterisk and rawplayer

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:33:11 CDT 2008

Ade Vickers wrote:
> [...]
 This would probably involve some kind of IPC named pipe or other inter process method of getting the data from pt A to pt B to work.  While technically possible, it's not a trivial amount of work to get it going in the codebase. You might be better off with something like streaming MP3 over http or something else like that if you're looking for something with no code modifications.

 Are you really resetting Asterisk that much that this becomes a problem? If so, why?

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/