[asterisk-users] Linux Kernel >=2.6.25 Realtime issues

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Thu Oct 30 08:31:35 CDT 2008

Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
>> I'm not using a Debian Kernel, thus this looks like a problem of a
>> particular Kernel Option.
>
> Do you use debs?

vanilla kernel (currently 2.6.27.4) and debian kernel-packages to build. I
have now Idea, if my machine will work with the official lenny kernel, but I
can give it a try.

> source packages?

vanilla kernel and zaptel package build with make-kpkg:
linux-image-2.6.27.4_XXX_amd64.deb
zaptel-modules-2.6.27.4_1.4.11~dfsg-2+XXX_amd64.deb

> Any chance you could test this with the official kernel?

> What kernel config do you use?

http://home.geggus.net/pub/config-2.6.27.4

Sven

--
"linux is evolution, not intelligent design"
(Linus Torvalds)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web