[asterisk-users] [OpenSIPS-Users] Dimensioning a telephony system based on openser!

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:29:20 CDT 2008

Really?
Yes, Specially when your service is metered, I don't know how some once
justify good enough billing. Dealing with 500 customer calling every day for
billing inquiries can turn out to be much more expensive then all other
expenses.

" Next time I will consult with your authority on what works and
does not work in production environments before implementing for
large-scale billing solutions that are perfectly functional, and indeed,
very much in production."

No Need to be so contemptuous.