[asterisk-users] Dropped Calls / Maximum Retries Exceeded / No Reply to Our Critical Packet

Lincoln King-Cliby lincoln at controlworks.com
Wed Oct 29 11:00:18 CDT 2008

Benny and Mark,

Thank you for your replies.

I tried adding t1min=500 to sip.conf per the suggestion below and since doing that haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

If it comes back, I'll do the SIP debug per Mark's suggestion and post the results here. (Mark, per your question the Auto Attendant and Voicemail are on the same box)

Thanks again for the quick help!

Lincoln

--
Lincoln King-Cliby, CTS