[asterisk-users] R key with Siemens Gigaset IP (was MWI with Siemens Gigaset S450IP)

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 05:07:47 CDT 2008

Olivier wrote:
<snip />
>     I'll reply to the correct thread
>
>     [featuremap]
>     blindxfer => ##         ; Blind transfer
>     ;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect
>     ;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
>     atxfer => A                     ; Attended transfer
>
>     so set atxfer to 'A' and DTMF relay Application signal on the Gigaset to
>     'A' (without quotes)
>
>     and transfer works as expected
>
>     Robb
>
> Thanks for replying !
> I'll give it a try and report to the list

I just tested this and it seems to work with the Siemens S685IPs. This
thread was such a coincidence. We were trying to get attended transfer
to work last night but setting the atxfer to "normal" things like *2
just didn't work.

I just set my S685IP base station to A for the Application Signal and
set A in the features.conf and behold, when I now press the R key,
Attended Transfer :-)

Thanks

Alan