[asterisk-users] gtalk/jingle full report

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Oct 28 04:45:19 CDT 2008

Hello Philippe!
   I've set the strictrtp to no. Where should I have scrambeld my address? I'm
not aware of it. The only thing that maybe is that I'm on a small LAN behind
the firewall. May this be relevant?
   About the bugtracker. I've had a look there, but couldn't really find the
place where to file my report. I found the guidelines and read them and read a
good deal more on the site, but didn't find a spot saying something like:
"Click here to file your bugrepot". :-( I'll look a bit harder again...
   OH: I treid to signup as well, but there's a CAPTCHA code with no audio
alternative. If there is an audio alternative, it's done with nasty javascript
or something and I still can't access it. :-(
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net